We are a comprehensive resource centre connecting people with one another to collectively develop strategic vision & learn skills necessary to impact our multicultural communities. As there are an abundance of resource websites available, we have collectively gathered specific services geared to impact these multicultural communities. You can find these below as well as links to other websites and resources.
Leading Newcomer Services
- The City of Calgary website has resources for immigrants planning to settle in the city, connecting them to most of the services they will need to access.
- Calgary Local Immigration Partnership is also a great site to find information on local community services in Calgary.
- Resources for specific ethnic groups can be found by going to our Cultural Communities page. Check back as we build this section of our site. In the meantime visit the City of Calgary site to download a document with a list of culturally diverse organizations.
- CCIS is a non-profit organization which provides settlement and integration services to immigrants and refugees in Southern Alberta.
- Other organizations such as the Centre for Newcomers and the New Canadian Friendship Centre also provide services for immigrants
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Calgary Newcomer Services Guide