Argentina is found in the southern part of South America. Argentina borders Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Brazil, and Uruguay. It has a long coastline on the Atlantic Ocean; consequently, it is one of the world’s top twenty nations in terms of fishing.
Argentines in Calgary
|In Calgary: 920|
- Argentines. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 62-66). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 10, 2014, from https://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CCX1839300125&v=2.1&u=tplmain_…
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2017, June 17). The World Factbook: Argentina. Retrieved July 7, 201, from
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Argentina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Argentina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/cu…
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Argentina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/ov…
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng