Barbados is an island country in the Caribbean Sea. It has an area of 430 square kilometers (166 square miles). Barbados’ tourism industry, which benefits from its tropical maritime climate, is an important part of the Barbadian economy.
Barbadians/Bajan in Calgary
|In Calgary: 265|
Churches in Calgary
- Barbadians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 89-93). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 10, 2014.
- BBC News. (2013, December 22). Barbados profile. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-18723928
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Barbados. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/barbados/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Barbados. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Barbados.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Barbados. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_bb.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Barbados. Retrieved July 8,2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/barbados.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng