Bolivia is in the middle of South America. As Bolivia is a landlocked country, fishing is only a minor commercial activity and takes place at Lake Titicaca.
Bolivians in Calgary
|In Calgary: 210|
- Bolivians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 98-103). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 10, 2014.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Bolivia. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/bolivia/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Bolivia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Bolivia.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Bolivia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Americas/Bolivia.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Bolivia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_bo.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Bolivia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_bo.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng