Chad is a landlocked country in northern-central Africa. Chad is south of Libya and west of Sudan. Chad’s economy is largely agricultural, but economic progress is hampered by Chad’s distance from the sea and lack of rainfall.
Chadians in Calgary
|In Calgary: 55|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Chad. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/chad/
- Chadians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 111-117). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Chad. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Chad.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Chad. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_td.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng