China is located in eastern Asia, surrounded by fourteen other countries and the East China Sea. China is the world’s fourth-largest country, and although it geographically covers five time zones, the entire country goes by UTC+08:00.
Chinese in Calgary
In Calgary: 34550
- BBC News. (2014, May 22). China profile. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-13017877
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: China. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/china/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). China. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/China.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – China. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_cn.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – China. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_cn.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.) China. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/china.html
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0