The Republic of Congo is found in Western Africa. The country has a coastline along the Pacific Ocean and shares land borders with Gabon, Cameron, Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. As the Republic of Congo lies right on the equator, its usual climate is very hot.
Congolese in Calgary
|In Calgary: 75|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Congo, Republic of the. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/congo-republic-of-the/
- Congolese (Brazzavillans). (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 139-143). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Congo, Republic of The. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Africa/Congo-Republic-of-The.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Congo, Republic of the. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_cg.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng