Situated in central Europe, Germany borders the North Sea, Denmark, and the Baltic Sea to the north; Poland and the Czech Republic to the east; Austria and Switzerland to the south; and France, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands to the west. To the right is the castle of Neuschwanstein near the town of Füssen, Bavaria, which served as the inspiration behind Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Germans in Calgary
In Calgary: 5550
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Philippines. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/philippines/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Philippines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Philippines.html
- Filipinos. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 249-260). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Philippines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/philippines.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng