Honduras is found in Central America and shares borders with Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua. Its northern border is along the Caribbean Sea — which is excellent for the country’s expanding tourism industry. Tourists are attracted to the country’s beaches and coral reefs in addition to its national parks and Mayan ruins.
Hondurans in Calgary
|In Calgary: 340|
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Honduras. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/honduras/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Honduras. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Americas/Honduras.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Honduras. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_hn.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Honduras. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_hn.aspx?lang=eng
- Hondurans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 282-286). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng