Hungary is a landlocked and flat country in Central Europe. It is located in the Carpathian Basin (also known as the Pannonian Basin).
Hungarians in Calgary
|In Calgary: 1710|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Hungary. Retrieved December 28, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/hungary/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Hungary. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Hungary. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_hu.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Hungary. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_hu.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Hungary. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/hungary.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng