Located in the southern part of Asia, India is one of the largest and most heavily populated countries in the world. India borders the Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal, Bangladesh, Nepal, China, and Pakistan. India has fought with Pakistan over the ownership of the northern regions of Jammu and Kashmir. India also fought with China in 1962 over northeastern parts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Indians in Calgary
|In Calgary: 44,365|
Churches in Calgary
3303 Capitol Hill Crescent NW
3851 54 Ave NE, Calgary , T3J 3W5
- BBC News. (2014, May 16). India profile. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-12557384
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: India. Retrieved December 28, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/india/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). India. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – India. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_in.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – India. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_in.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- People of India. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 360-368). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). India. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/india.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement