Indonesia shares borders with Malaysia to the north and Papua New Guinea to the east. The country consists of a group of islands along the equator between Southeast Asia and Australia. There are five large islands and 17,500 smaller islands, of which approximately 6,000 of the smaller ones are inhabited.
Indonesians in Calgary
|In Calgary: 1085|
Churches in Calgary
- BBC News. (2014, July 9). Indonesia profile. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-14921238
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Indonesia. Retrieved December 28, 2019, from
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Indonesia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Indonesia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_id.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Indonesia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_id.aspx?lang=eng
- Indonesians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 371-381). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Indonesia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/indonesia.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng