Japan borders the North Pacific Ocean on the east. It consists of four large islands (Honshu, Hokkaido, Shikoku, and Kyushu) and 3,000 small islands.
Japanese in Calgary
|In Calgary: 1775|
Churches in Calgary
- BBC News. (2014, March 20). Japan profile. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-14918801
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 16). The World Factbook: Japan. Retrieved v, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/japan/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Japan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Japan.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Japan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_jp.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Japan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_jp.aspx?lang=eng
- Japanese. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 409-418). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Japan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/japan.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng