Kazakhstan is found in the center of western Asia. Kazakhstan borders Russia to the north; Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan to the south; and China to the east. Most of the country is in Asia, but a corner of it lies in Europe.
Kazakhstani in Calgary
|In Calgary: 1085|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Kazakhstan. Retrieved December 28, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/kazakhstan/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Kazakhstan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Kazakhstan.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Kazakhstan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_kz.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Kazakhstan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_kz.aspx?lang=eng
- Kazakhs. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 482-486). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Kazakhstan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/kazakhstan.html
- United States Department of State. (n.d.). 2012 International Religious Freedom Report. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://2009-2017.state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2012religiousfreedom/index.htm
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng