Kuwait is found at the northwest end of the Persian Gulf. It shares borders with Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Kuwait’s location is the basis of its economy, which relies totally on oil and foreign labour.
Kuwaiti in Calgary
|In Calgary: 750|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 5). The World Factbook: Kuwait. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/kuwait/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Kuwait. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Kuwait.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Kuwait. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_kw.aspx?lang=eng
- Kuwaitis. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 523-530). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Kuwait. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/kuwait.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng