Liberia is found in the west coastline of the African continent. Liberia shares borders with the North Atlantic Ocean to the west, Sierra Leone and Guinea to the north, and Cote d’Ivoire to the east. Liberia is very close to the equator and has a hot, humid climate.
Liberians in Calgary
|In Calgary: 285|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 9). The World Factbook: Liberia. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/liberia/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Liberia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Liberia.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Liberia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_lr.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Liberia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/liberia.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng