Mexico is a country in North America and is found just south of the United States. Largely due to its location, the vast majority of Mexico’s international trade is with the USA. It has signed a number of free trade deals, most notably the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
Mexicans in Calgary
|In Calgary: 5400|
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Mexico. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/mexico/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Mexico. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Mexico.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Mexico – International trade. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Americas/Mexico-INTERNATIONAL-TRADE.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Mexico. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_mx.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Mexico. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_mx.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Mexicans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 367-373). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng