Morocco is found at the northwest corner of Africa. Morocco borders the North Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, and the Western Sahara. Morocco also shares borders with Algeria and Mauritania. The country is separated from Spain by the Strait of Gibraltar.
Moroccans in Calgary
|In Calgary: 945|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Morocco. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/morocco/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Morocco. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Morocco-to-Slovakia/Morocco.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Morocco. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_ma.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Morocco. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_ma.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Moroccans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 388-395). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Morocco. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/morocco.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng