The Philippines is bordered by the Philippine Sea to the east, the South China Sea to the west, the Luzon Strait to the north, and the Celebes Sea to the south. The Philippines is southeast of China and consists of 7,250 islands. 11 of these islands contain the vast majority of the population, while more than 700 are inhabited.
Filipinos in Calgary
In Calgary: 51550
Churches in Calgary
Filipino Community Christian Church
451 Northmount Dr NW
95 Falshire Drive NE Calgary, AB
Central United Church Filipino Fellowship
131 7 Ave SW, Calgary AB, T2P 0W5
14910 Bannister Road SE Calgary, AB T2X 1Z5
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Philippines. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/philippines/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Philippines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Philippines.html
- Filipinos. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 249-260). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Philippines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/philippines.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement