The Philippines is bordered by the Philippine Sea to the east, the South China Sea to the west, the Luzon Strait to the north, and the Celebes Sea to the south. The Philippines is southeast of China and consists of 7,250 islands. 11 of these islands contain the vast majority of the population, while more than 700 are inhabited.
Filipinos in Calgary
In Calgary: 68825
Churches in Calgary
451 Northmount Dr NW
95 Falshire Drive NE Calgary, AB
131 7 Ave SW, Calgary AB, T2P 0W5
14910 Bannister Road SE
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Philippines. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/philippines/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Philippines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Philippines.html
- Filipinos. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 249-260). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Philippines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/philippines.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng