Portugal is located in southwestern Europe, in the west end of the Iberian Peninsula. Portugal borders the North Atlantic Ocean to the west and Spain to the east. Its proximity to the Atlantic Ocean keeps its climate temperate.
Portuguese in Calgary
|In Calgary: 1150|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Portugal. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/portugal/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Portugal. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Europe/Portugal.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Portugal. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Morocco-to-Slovakia/Portugal.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Portugal. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_pt.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Portugal. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_pt.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Portuguese. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 5, pp. 390-394). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng