Singapore is a city-state in South Asia. It consists of one main island and 54 smaller islands south of Peninsular Malaysia. The water surrounding the islands helps to moderate the temperature.
Singaporeans in Calgary
|In Calgary: 730|
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 10). The World Factbook: Singapore. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/singapore/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Singapore. http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Singapore.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Singapore. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_sg.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Singapore. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/singapore.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng