Sudan is located in the northeast part of Africa. Its northeastern coastline is along the Red Sea, and it shares borders with 7 different countries. Much of the country is located inside the Sahara Desert. After South Sudan’s independence, it is also known as North Sudan.
Sudanese in Calgary
|In Calgary: 1740|
Churches in Calgary
- BBC News. (2014, June 5). Sudan profile. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14094995
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Sudan. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/sudan/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Sudan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe-Cumulative-Index/Sudan.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Sudan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_sd.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Sudan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_sd.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Sudan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/sudan.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng