Sweden is located on the Scandinavian Peninsula of Northern Europe, between Norway and Finland. Although Sweden is quite far north, its temperatures are not as low as one might expect, due to the North Atlantic Drift.
Swedes in Calgary
|In Calgary: 360|
- Swedes. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 5, pp. 472-476). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Sweden. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/sweden/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Sweden. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe-Cumulative-Index/Sweden.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Sweden. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_se.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng