Switzerland is a relatively small and mountainous country in Central Europe. Switzerland shares borders with France, Germany, Austria, and Italy. Three-fifths of the country is covered by the Alps; the Swiss Alps is a popular tourist attraction.
Swiss in Calgary
|In Calgary: 720|
- Swiss. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 5, pp. 477-483). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 6). The World Factbook: Switzerland. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/switzerland/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Switzerland. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Switzerland. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_ch.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- MulticulturalCanada. (n.d.). Religion. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng