Trinidad and Tobago are two islands off the northeast coast of Venezuela. Trinidad can be seen from the coast of Venezuela. Tobago is to the northeast of Trinidad and is much smaller.
Trinidadians and Tobagonians in Calgary
|In Calgary: 1435|
Churches in Calgary
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 6). The World Factbook: Trinidad and Tobago. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/trinidad-and-tobago/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Trinidad and Tobago. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe-Cumulative-Index/Trinidad-and-Tobago.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Trinidad and Tobago. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_tt.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Trinidadians and Tobagonians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 516-521). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng