Tunisia is located on the northern coastline of the African continent. Tunisia borders the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Algeria to the west, and Libya to the east. The southern half of the country is located inside the Sahara Desert.
Tunisians in Calgary
|In Calgary: 155|
Churches in Calgary
- BBC News. (2014, July 1). Tunisia profile. Retrieved July 16, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14107241
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 6). The World Factbook: Tunisia. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/tunisia/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Tunisia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe-Cumulative-Index/Tunisia.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Tunisia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_tn.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Tunisia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_tn.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Tunisia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/tunisia.html
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng