Venezuela is found on the northern coastline of South America. The country shares borders with the Caribbean Sea to the north, Colombia to the west, Brazil to the south, and Guyana to the east. Most of Venezuela’s population is concentrated near the coast. The country also consists of seventy-two islands.
Venezuelans in Calgary
|In Calgary: 3680|
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Venezuela. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/venezuela/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Venezuela. Retrieved July 10, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe-Cumulative-Index/Venezuela.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Venezuela. Retrieved July 10, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_ve.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Venezuela. Retrieved July 10, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_ve.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Venezuelans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 535-539). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- Statistics Canada. (2022, Oct 26). Table 98-10-0302-01 Immigrant status and period of immigration by place of birth and citizenship: Canada, provinces and territories and census metropolitan areas with parts. Retrieved June 6, 2023 from https://doi.org/10.25318/9810030201-eng